Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yummy to my Tummy

After surviving for 6 months on very few carbs, I am now counting Weight Watcher's points. I am not going to the meetings, but I went a few years ago. I am almost down to what I weighed when I went to Weight Watchers, hahaha. I don't feel deprived at all especially after no sugar or bread for so long. Here are some of the things I am LOVING right now.

100 calorie popcorn (2 points)
WW little cakes...esp carrot (1 point)
a warm Smart One's or other kind of frozen meal for lunch every day
Fiber One key lime yogurt (0 points)
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers (1 point each)
sugar-free pudding (1 point)
Crystal Light peach tea
Anything on a tortilla
the Hungry Girl website
It's funny what starts to taste good to you. I saw online that people are marketing baby carrots as the new "junk food" to get people to buy them. I don't think I will be adding baby carrots to my list of "loves" anytime soon...at least not with fat free dressing.

No comments: