Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things

This year I have the cutest kid in my class. His brother was in my class when he was in kindergarten, so I have known him for a few years. He is also quite a handfull, and he ALWAYS has something to say.

One day I wore a brightly colored dress, and he told me he liked my dress...then he turned to another kid and said "You know that's a cute dress."

Today though, might be the funniest thing he has said so far. He brought a note from his mom to me, and asked if I wanted him to take it up to the office. I told him no, that it was just to me. He said "Oh, I didn't know you could read cursing (cursive) writing."

Another student asked me one day if I had a job. I guess I need to get busy on the job I do have!

Yesterday, Frank stopped by my classroom to swap keys with me. The kids started bombarding him with questions. It's crazy the things they wanted to know. Such as...

Where did you get your watch?
Are you rich?
Do you have a big house?
and my favorite....
What do you weigh???

No comments: