Monday, September 20, 2010

A Good Day

This was not only a good day, but a good Monday even. I woke up dreaming that my class was so bad that I went to the principal and told her to deal with them, lol. Thank goodness it was just a dream! My students were very good today. They were even good in Music! Woo Hoo! We are making progress. They were very excited about the new LCD projector which was installed in my room today. And what did they want to see first, the pictures of my uncle and family from his obituary. I know, weird, but they have been so sweet, and they enjoyed seeing pictures of my family. However, they still think he was my grandpa, not my uncle. I guess I must look too young to have an uncle who was 77 years old, lol.

Sharon, Erin, and I went to walk at the Centennial Center. I'm not sure which we work more, our legs or our mouths, but either way, it's fun. Then I went and did my circuit training work out. I needed it desperately because I had not worked out since last Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I was out of town, and then Thursday and Friday I was nursing an, uh, injury. I tripped over the gas hose at the gas station and fell HARD flat on my face. I skinned my knee and bruised my palm, but apparently jarred my butt pretty good in the process. I strained a muscle or tendon in my butt check and it hurt like the dickens. What a nerd. I also hurt the muscle in the opposite upper arm. It's so weird that the worst part of the fall were parts of my body that didn't even make contact with the concrete.

I came home and actually cooked dinner and am now waiting on Frank to get home from a service call. It's been a good day, and I'm looking forward to a good week.

No comments: