Friday, September 17, 2010

Say Yes to Friday Night

A peaceful Friday evening after a very hectic Friday day. I was soooooo looking forward to some peace and quiet when I got home, but Frank was rewiring the basement in preparation for the media room remodel. Hammers, drills, saws, and such so it wasn't exactly what I had planned. We ordered pizza (thin crust with white sauce, roasted red peppers, and spinach for me) and I've settled in for a night of Say Yes to the Dress. The commercials for some of the other stuff on TLC are ridiculous. Remember when TLC was the Learning Channel? Oh well, I realize I'm not learning anything from Say Yes to the Dress, but I sure am loving it right now! However, I will be skipping the new show with the guy and his THREE wives! I'm saying yes to the dress, not polygamy!

No comments: