Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week. When I wake up at 5:45, I think to myself that I only have to wake up two more times this week. Nah, actually, my favorite part of Wednesday is Wednesday Night. The women's Bible study group I'm in is so good. We are studying about grace, and I love learning from all the other women in the group. There are some really, really wise women in our group and they bring so much to the discussion. Tonight was extra fun because my friend Jody joined us. We were packed out, nearly every chair filled, and we actually got through 3 passages tonight, lol.

We got home and ate tacos. Now we are watching Criminal Minds and kickin' back. And you know what else is great...I only have to get up 2 more times this week!

No comments: