Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Thursday, It's Thursday, Almost Friday!

My students seemed thrilled to see me this morning. What a way to start a day when you don't feel like you slept at all the night before. We got quite a bit done, and almost everyone made a 100 on their spelling pre-test, so life in the 2nd grade is good!

I made sloppy joes and tater tots for supper, and my family was very happy that 1. I cooked (sorta) and 2. they love sloppy joes and tater tots. Grayson is spending the evening with us while his parents celebrate their 22nd wedding anniversary. Right now there are 3 happy kids in the pool, and I imagine that the water is a tad chilly. In a little while there will be 3 teeth chattering kids wanting to come inside.

Tomorrow is Friday, and that means that in another day I will get to sleep past 5:45. I'm looking forward to that so much.

No comments: