Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Gonna Make it to the Weekend

Little the little engine that could...I think I can, I think I can...I know I can! Make it to the weekend I mean. The full moon has been in full swing at school since Tuesday, and as usual, I'm ready for a break. But this isn't just any ole weekend, this weekend I have big plans. I'm going to the new Goodwill at Lake Oconee! The older you get, it's amazing the big joy the small pleasures in life bring you! I'm hoping that some high dollar junk is gonna be fun to look at, and I might even get a few things. I really need some clothes, but I'm not ready to go buy new ones yet. My 10's are too big, but I'm not ready for the size I want to be. I hope some rich woman took some barely worn nice things to the Goodwill and they are there waiting on me. If not, I guess I will just get a belt! The kids have Sunday plans and so it's gonna be an adult only day around here. Wild times in store I'm sure...prolly a nap! Either way, it's gonna be a great weekend, and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: