Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Did It!

I have blogged every day for 30 days. I've enjoyed sitting down and thinking about my day, my life for a few minutes every evening. It's not exactly an "exciting" life, but it's a life I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I definitely plan to keep up with my blogging better, but it will be nice not to feel like I have to say something of meaning every day.

I have loved reading blogs for a couple of years now. The blogs I read now are not the sames ones I used to read consistently. I'm into decorating blogs more than anything right now. I love to see the pretty things they do, and every once in a while, I get inspired enough to actually do something too. Right now I am thinking about fixing up my laundry room. It is only utilitarian and not pretty at all. But then again, I just took a look in there, and I'm not sure if I am that inspired after all, lol. But if I do get a wild hair and decide to beautify the laundry room, I will be sure to blog about it...with before and after pics!

No comments: