Sunday, September 26, 2010

What to do, What to do?

Today the kids went bowling with their youth group, and Frank had his buddy Rickey down here to shoot skeet. I had the afternoon all to myself. How did I spend my day? First I went to get a pedicure, but please don't tell Paige. She will be so mad I went without her! Afterwards I ran to Walmart for a few things. Then I came home and, wait for it, cleaned out my closet! I know, I know, all this excitement in one weekend...Goodwill, Publix, AND cleaning out my closet! It could go to one's head. The guys had a fun day doing their man stuff, and Frank and I collaborated on dinner. He cooked pork chops in the iron skillet and I made twice baked potato casserole, green beans, and fried okra. There were some very happy people at my house tonight! The kids had a great day with their friends. It's been a good Sunday.

No comments: