Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Mismatch of Non-Blogworthy Information

Ugh. That's how I feel. I haven't blogged in so long, because I didn't have anything going on that I felt was 'blog-worthy'. I still don't. Nothing bad is happening, just nothing noteworthy. I've still been reading all "my blogs", and I've been trying to figure out what to do with mine.

I finally made it to Hobby Lobby! Cindy and I walked up and down pretty much every aisle, and she bought cups for her class and I bought paper goods for Easter, cookies for my kid's baskets, and a plate stand. I ran into Hollie, and she had a buggy full of cool stuff. I was leaving the next day to work on my mama's house, and I just couldn't make myself buy "stuff".

I spent Tuesday through Saturday working on mama's house, and we got a lot done. There is still a lot left to do, and after we empty the house, we still have several HUGE shops full of Daddy's stuff to deal with. BIG SIGH! We had a yard sale and sold lots, and lots, and lots of stuff, and still have lots more. We hugely underpriced the stuff, but I felt like we had to get it out of the house. Mama had more glassware/dishes than most antique stores, no joke. She had lots of one cut glass pattern that was mostly sold, and I am kicking myself now for not getting it. There was a footed bowl, several other bowls, a pitcher, several different types of glasses, cream and sugar, cookie jar type thing, etc, etc, etc. I should have brought it home! I did bring home a set of brand new nice Oneida stainless and an old set of silverplated silverware. I also rescued the sweetest tea pot and cup that are carrots with bunnies. And I brought home a Britta water pitcher for Frank to keep in the fridge in the basement. (Oh, I shoulda gotten the cut glass!)

Frank started back to school Wed. and the kids are out for their spring break now. We are taking Paige to a pediatrician in Macon Monday for a full check up and to Atl on Thursday for her knee check up. Her phys therapist thinks that they will be dismissing her after this appt.

We take the all important CRCT the week of April 20th. We have been preparing for this test for what seems like forever. I will be so glad to go ahead and get it over with. I promise to work on having a better outlook on things, and being more positive and getting back to blogging noteworthy blogs...or at least regular blogs. Thanks for being patient with me.

PS. Yes, in case you are wondering, I'm PMS'ing. And I kept deleting the really negative whiny stuff.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Just glad to see you back in action!

steph said...

I've been stopping by everyday then i remebered, Duh! She's out of town... too busy to blog! Know what you mean about a bad week, It was a doozy for me. I'm glad it's Friday