Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here are some pictures of our Easter...It was a nice, relaxing day. I hope yours was too!This is the sweet tea pot and cup that I brought home from Mama's.
Here is the table all set with my precious "china" from Hobby Lobby. We had pork loin, Paula Deen's potato casserole, corn on the cob, and a light and yummy strawberry pie.

This is Paige's Easter basket. She had a hot date today...she went to see the Hannah Montana movie, just her and her daddy. In her basket, she got flip flops, a pool towel, and a journal.


Here's Jake's Easter "basket". Since almost teenaged boys are not into Easter baskets, I got him an Easter bucket...so he can wash the cars for us! His basket, I mean bucket, included nerf war stuff plus all the regular goodies.
Frank went looking for the Easter bunny at Uncle Remus, and although he didn't find him, he did shoot a 47 on 9 holes, which is apparently a big deal for him.
Today was a beautiful day, a day that the Lord has made. Thank you God for this day and for sending your Son to take my place on the cross. May this day, and every day, be a reminder of your grace.




No comments: