Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF...Good Friday Edition

TGIF! It has been a rough week, and I'm glad the work part is over! Today was no exception, and about 1:30 we got devastating news about what we have to do once the CRCT is over. I decided to leave it behind at 3:00, and I will worry about it Monday.

Tonight we went to dinner with the McCoy's and then to Freedom's Easter program. It was very, very good. Dinner and the play. This was a perfect way to spend Good Friday.

Tomorrow is our 17th anniversary. Frank has a secret date planned for us. I am so excited! I am leaving it totally up to him, and have no idea where we are going or what we are doing. I'm just supposed to be ready when he gets home from school at 4.

Paige and I have a lot of girl stuff we need to do tomorrow. We need to get her hair cut and to get her an Easter dress (pray for us) and our nails 'did'. We also need to go to the grocery store to get the makings for our Easter dinner. I know I am making a pork loin and some kind of low-cal lemon pie, but I don't know what else yet...any ideas?

I'm ready to call it a night...I'll update with the news of our big date later this weekend. Have a great one!

No comments: