Thursday, April 16, 2009

Halleluja!

That is all I know to say after today's Dr appt in ATL. He said he was "very pleased" with Paige's leg and that it is much better than would be expected after an injury like hers. She is free to do normal kid stuff now (which she has been doing for quite a while already). We don't have to go back for 6 months and she has graduated from physical therapy. When we go back in October, they will do an xray to check on things and to keep an eye on the growth plate. AND, I had a $30 credit, so I didn't even have to pay for today's visit!

After the dr appt, we went to SuperTarget, while the boys went to the golf store. Paige got two new bathing suits and I got 2 dresses and 2 shirts from the clearance racks. Traffic was horrible leaving, and it took us over 2 hours to get from Alpharetta to Conyers. It got much better when we finally got on 20, and I was glad to finally get home.

Tomorrow is Friday! I'm getting my hair done, so the next time you see me, I'll be all beautified.
Don't be hatin'!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Good news for Paige! Hope the kids have enjoyed SB!