Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I Love

Things I love...

My husband, because he takes care of me when I need taking care of, and leaves me alone when I need to be left alone.

My son, because he is more like me than anyone but me knows.

My daughter, because she is so different than me.

My dogs, because they have such funny personalities of their own.

My house, because it's home.

My car, because it's paid for.

My job, because I have one, and it's not in danger.

My computer, because it's my link to the outside world.

My books, because they are my pay to my own little world.

My friends, because they make me laugh AND cry.

My church family, because they are my real family.

My Savior, because without him, none of the rest would be possible.

What do you love?

2 comments:

steph said...

1)God for loving me when I am sooo unloveable
2) My husband- yeah He's my best friend
3) My girls- they are ying and yang
4)Caffe mochas from starbucks
5) My sunday school class- teaching makes me happy
6) Cute pregnant women- glad it's them and not me
7) Puppies and babies
8) you- I'm glad God has let us get to know each other this year!

Anonymous said...

I love you !!.... and reading your blog every morning!