Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

It's the end of my week off, and I'm back to work tomorrow. It's been a good week, and I've really enjoyed the time off. Did I get everything accomplished that I wanted to? Of course not. I did get some Christmas shopping done, read a whole book for pleasure (not work), and reconnected with an "old" friend. This week will be a busy week. Second grade is performing at PTA Tuesday night, and the Christmas Tea is Saturday. I love, love, love the Christmas Tea, and I went through all of the treasures I have been collecting for a year now to decorate my tables with. I have not decorated my house for Christmas yet. I don't like to decorate unless the house is perfectly clean, and for some reason, a week off leaves our house messier rather than cleaner. I still need to get a picture of my kids taken for a Christmas card. I started to do that one day last week and discovered that the camera's batteries were dead. Lucky kids. The house is quiet, and the kids are getting ready for bed. (I wish.) We came straight home from church and had chili dogs for supper, and it's amazing how much time we gained by not eating out. I'm already yawning, so I'm heading to watch tv in bed and hope it's a long time before 5:45 gets here. Goodnight!

1 comment:

steph said...

It's 6:15. I haven't been up this early in a week. I'll be thinking about you as we both head back to the salt mines :)