Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Blog

So, since I've been following so many blogs, I thought it was time that I start one too. So what do I blog about?

Frank: My husband of 16 1/2 years; opinionated, sometimes abrasive, brutally honest. He loves his family, his friends, his church, and God with all his heart. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.

Jacob: My 12 year old son: very smart, handsome, growing up way too fast. He is so much like his daddy, but has more of me thrown in than people realize. I know that God has big plans for him.

Paige: My 9 year old daughter: drama, drama, drama! She keeps life interesting. She loves big, and when she hurts, it's big too. She looks just like her daddy, I'm sure she gets all her drama from him too!

And me, Cathryn: Blessed beyond belief. I have beautiful healthy children, a husband who loves me when I'm definitely unlovable, and friends who have become my family. Best of all, I have a Savior who made all of this and much more possible.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Welcome to blogland where you will quickly become addicted! I started my blog in February 2006. www.singletongirl.blogspot.com
Come "see" me!

steph said...

Cathryn!!!! I'm so excited! You are on my blog list so I can check your site out every day! Be sure to use a site meter. You'll be surprised how many people "stop" by to visit you! BTW- Love the dark background! I'm so proud of you!!

Angie said...

I am so impressed!!! I can barely handle FB, so I'm definitely not blogger material. I'll just keep a watch on yours... maybe I can learn

Anonymous said...

That's just great, Cathryn... another website to check everyday and become addicted to!! I already don't start working until lunch now!