Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it too soon to start thinking about Christmas?

I was looking at an Oriental Trading catalog during lunch (with 18 of my closest little friends) and got to thinking about Christmas. I wanted to get the kids new stockings with their names on them last year, but never got around to it. So when the kids were gone to Music, I did a search on personalized stockings and found velvet ones at Pottery Barn for $15, free monogramming, and free shipping. I bought one for all four of us because I don't think I can beat that deal anywhere. Even if I bought Walmart stockings, once I had them monogrammed, I'd have that much in them...right? I'm already way obsessed with my Christmas tea tables...yes, tables, I'm actually doing two of them. (If you need a place to sit, I gotta spot.) I almost took out paper and pen to make my Christmas gift list, but I know I'll lose it in my purse way before then. Maybe I'll back off of Christmas a little bit, and just enjoy Thanksgiving...we're going to see the Christmas lights at Callaway Thanksgiving night! :o)

2 comments:

steph said...

Don't start with all the Christmas stuff or I will have to slap you!

Go to :
www.sitemeter.com and register for free meter!

Hollie said...

I'm loving your blog! You got tha fever! :)