Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Night Rambling

This has been a nice weekend. Friday night we went out to eat with our favorite friends. Saturday was a pretty lazy day. Jacob was gone for most of it. He had a great time playing paint ball and then bowling with the friends he is making at Lakeside. (I think the best part of his day was the pizza!) Logan and Danny came over to eat pizza and hang out Saturday night and my big excitement was coloring my hair, lol. Sunday was great! We had a wonderful time in Sunday school and church at Lakeside in the morning and went to Grace Sunday night. Getting back to having church, real church, has been so good for us! We had lunch at a very fancy restaurant...you may have heard of it...Waffle House! Cheap and good! Shelby, Cindy, and I went to see Dear John between services. It was a bit different from the book, but it was still very good! I didn't cry as much as I did reading the book, but I sure could have fallen for John! Frank sold Jacob's truck today...very easy sell thanks to craigslist. He is going to SC tomorrow to get a bed for Jacob's "new" truck. Since we had 4 vehicles and only 2 drivers right now, he decided to get rid of Jake's Ford and fix up my daddy's Dodge for him instead. Paige is going to school at Mrs. Debbie's on Mondays and Wednesdays starting tomorrow. She is very excited! She went to a birthday party today and got to see her friends. This has been a much better weekend than the last one, and I'm looking forward to a good week!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Glad things are looking up for y'all. I can "hear" the excitement in your "voice." What do you do with Paige on the days she doesn't do homeschool?