Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Well, I did it. I got off my behind and exercised. I also drank a bunch of water. I try to tell myself that everytime I go potty, I'm losing weight! A couple of weeks ago I ordered some mbt fitness shoes...or good butt shoes as we call them. I love them. They are a little heavy, but they are soooo comfy. Plus, they make me taller! Sharon and I went to the River Walk after school, and we walked 3 laps. It was muddy, but it was a great place to walk other than that. As soon as I drove away, I was kicking myself for not going another lap. I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow. (Assuming I can move in the morning.)

Tonight was my night to host the Beth Moore Bible study. It was really good tonight, and what I needed to hear. Who knows? I know! :o)

No comments: