Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This is my favorite gift that I received! My friend Cindy gave it to me and I love it so much I think I'm going to leave it out all year long!
This is our living room after Santa came last night. White ribbons were for Paige, and green ribbons were for Jacob. No names, just a secret code between Santa and me.
7:00 a.m. I could not sleep...I think I was more excited than the kids...at least more excited than Jacob!
Better...now he's ready to get started!
After all the opening...
I tried to keep the mess contained so that we didn't lose any presents!

I got a video camera from Jacob, a panini grill from Paige, and a lap desk for my computer from Frank. Frank got a world map for his office, a robe and pjs, and a model of the USS Saratoga. He was on the Saratoga when he was in the Navy during Desert Storm. Jacob got an airsoft gun, a bow, and a Tower 200 exercise thing. Paige got an American Girl doll, a camera, and this...
That's my favorite gift that I gave. I love how it turned out!
We are headed to south GA for a little more Christmas and then to Mississippi for a family vacation. From our home to yours...Merry Christmas!









2 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I just LOVE your plate too! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Tina said...

Jacob is hilarious... Paige is Beautiful.. and I miss ya'll :( I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Love you!