Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When the Dads Away...

The Mama does as little as possible! Frank is on a golf trip in Myrtle Beach this week. He'll be back Thurs. night. Monday, I came home and laid around watching tv and the kids ate leftovers. Tuesday, I took Paige to the dermatologist, and picked up Zaxby's for dinner. I was so exhausted from all that, I ended up taking a nap. But after my nap, I watered the flowers and sprayed the gardenette with soapy water to try to get rid of the hungry worm that has been eating the pepper plant leaves. I also did two loads of laundry. Today, I came straight home and, you guessed it, laid around. I will be taking the kids to get something to eat, then going to church. Tomorow, the plan is to lay around, I mean go out to eat with the other abandoned wives. Daddy will be home tomorrow night, late, so things will get back to normal. But until then, his vacation is mine too!

In other news...Paige has to have the mole removed from her leg after school is out. She isn't happy, but it has to be done. Better safe, than sorry. My good news is that 100 percent of my class passed 100 percent of the CRCT! WOO HOO! Only 5 more whole days, and 2 half days, then schools out for summer! AND we are still waiting for my nephew to make his grand entrance into the world. I will update on that as soon as he arrives!

2 comments:

The Dimino's said...

As far as curtains, I have some tanish-gold dupioni silk curtains in the bedroom and I think they look great.

Anonymous said...

My brother lives in Bainbridge so I get to visit Thomasville often. I have to go back to get my south GA fix. Nice to "meet" you on here. It is a small world.