Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Frank

Last Monday was Frank's birthday. Since he was in Myrtle Beach for his birthday, we celebrated it tonight. We had one of his favorite foods, lasagna, with some of his favorite people. We will be adding another May birthday to our family soon...hopefully even tomorrow! My sister Caryn has to be at the hospital at 4 am to have RJ. She has to take some antibiotics first, and then have labor induced. Tonight was my nephew Kevin's Baccalaureate. He graduates from High School Thursday. I hate that I can't be there! He was born the year I graduated from high school. I just realized that there is as much age difference between me and him as there will be between him and his little brother! I will be going down there Friday for a long weekend, and will get to meet my newest nephew and congratulate my oldest nephew in person. This will be a long week...it's the last week of school. And tomorrow is going to be a long day...waiting for RJ. I will update with baby news when I have some.

No comments: