Saturday, August 1, 2009

Monday, Monday

Monday, I officially go back to work. I went in last Monday to prepare, and then had two official days of preplanning, with Open House Wednesday morning. I'm not ready for this year to start, and am not ready for this summer to end. I tried to make the most of my furlough days. I did next to nothing Thursday, and going out to dinner with good friends, but no children. Friday we did some back to school shopping for Frank and Paige. We watched Pride and Prejudice then went to Andy and Becky's Fri night to hold the babies and eat pizza. Saturday, we visited the Stewart family and held precious Brayden for a little while, then had a surprise sweet sixteen party for sweet Becky M. Tomorrow is church, and I get my 2 and 3 year olds back for Sunday School. I need to get my nails done and I would like to do some clothes shopping for myself. I have to do lesson plans and figure out if I remember how to teach or not. (I'm starting to worry) It's going to be a busy day, and I know there are not enough hours to get it all in...wonder if I can call in sick Monday morning?

1 comment:

Becki said...

I LOVE Pride and Prejudice!!! It's my all time favorite book and movie...good choice! I give you two thumbs up :)