Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Date Night

Tonight was date night. We went to Down South and I had grilled shrimp and grits. YUM! Some wonderful friends of ours happened to end up there tonight too, so we got to visit with them. BONUS!

I am happy report that I have made it through the week. There were times I didn't think I would. But tomorrow is Pajama Day, and I bought popcorn for my class. I'm hoping we can treat the day like a big ole pajama party. (After finishing all of our work, of course.)

We are having Thanksgiving dinner at church Sunday night, and I am so looking forward to it! I love my church home and family, and I am excited about joining this tradition. We had an old fashioned Sunday a couple of weeks ago where we had dinner outside and an old tyme worship service complete with an Amen Corner. It was so much fun, so I know that our Thanksgiving dinner will be another wonderful time. We have Wed night suppers every week, and all this church eating is not good for getting these last few pounds off...but it sure is fun!

Well, that's a recap of my week pretty much so far. Hope yours is going great!

No comments: