Monday, February 8, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

1. Listening to Paige chatter about how great her day at Mrs. Debbie's was.
2. Hearing Frank tell me that he can tell I've lost weight...without me asking him!
3. Fitting into a pair of pants a size smaller than I'm used to that I haven't worn in over a year.
4. Looking forward to Bible Study tonight with friends.
5. Coming up with a great plan to surprise Frank with for Valentine's Day.
6. Having Jacob tell me about talking to new friends at his new school about "guy stuff".
7. Being able to get Rudy an emergency beauty shop appointment tomorrow.
8. Selling Jake's old truck and finding the perfect bed for his new truck on craigslist in record time.
9. Ordering a pair of "good butt" shoes.
10. Smelling chicken cacciatore cooking for my sweet family.

No comments: